At any rate, here goes;
Ten Things That I Cannot Live Without
1. My Family, and that includes my mother and father, my sister and brother and their families, my children and their children; that is already over ten!
2. Joe, my Prince, or should I say King in Shining Armor.
3. My friends, who are always there to lend a hand and support me in any way that they can. They make me laugh and allow me to cry.
4. My Sprycel; the drug that keeps me alive every day.
5. My sense of humor; without it I would be lost.
6. My determination; it is my determination that aid me in my fight against cancer.
7. My optimism; this helps to keep me sane, even when me world is falling down around me.
8. My sense of wonder; I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up!
9. My zest for life and living.
10. And last, but not least; Dancing!
Of course, there are the other obvious choices such and food, hot water and a toothbrush, but those are just simply to obvious! I would love for you to share your list!!