Here is the “Guess List”:
1. I Will Survive
2. Anything Is Possible
3. Gold Mine
4. Mercy On Me
5. Don’t Know Why; I LOVE that song!
7. Ain’t Going Down!
8. Ain’t Wastin’ No More Time
9. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
10. All I Want is to Be Happy
11. Mary, Mary Angel
12. Be Happy
13.Ain’t No Sunshine
14. Ain’t No Way
15. Ain’t Nothing Like the Real Thing
16. Ain’t That Peculiar
17. Ain’t That Just Like a Woman?
18. Ain’t It Funny?
19. Ain’t That a Kick in the Head?
20. Ain’t to Proud to Beg?
21. Ain’t That Tough Enough?
22. Let’s Dance
23. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
24. The Dance
25. Live Like I Was Dying; Love that one, too!
As you can probably tell, I did give a pretty big hint; it was the word “Ain’t” and Sandra, you win for the most guesses! It wasn’t until I gave the second hint, “Ain’t Never,” that Larry actually guessed it in one guess. Good job, Larry!
Now, before I show you my new theme song, with the greatest video EVER, I just wanted to say thank you for brightening my day! I hope that I have inspired every one of you to find your own theme song. Once you have discovered your “perfect” song, please let me know!
I actually truly believe that your song will just find you; my new song found me during my very first lap around the nurses station, the day after my first round of chemo. It literarily just came right out of my mouth:
“Ain’t Never Gonna Break My Stride” by Matthew Wilder!!I loved the song and then when I saw the video I even loved it MORE!! Loved the costumes and I MUST learn that dance!!